- The price for the reservation will be the price indicated on the website checkout page;
PAY NOW RESERVATION
- If a ‘Pay Now’ reservation is made, the full amount for the booking will be due immediately, this amount is non-refundable.
- If a 'Standard' reservation is made more than 30 days before arrival, a 10% fully-refundable booking deposit will be due immediately with the remaining balance falling due on the 28th day prior to the date of arrival.
- If any reservation is made with less than 30 days before arrival the full amount for the booking will be charged immediately;
- Additionally, you will be charged a €200 Security Deposit Fee which will fall due on the 28th day prior to the date of arrival, if the reservation is made less than 28 days before arrival then this amount is due immediately. The security deposit is fully refundable (please check our Cancelation and Refund Policy for more information);
- In the case of an electronic payment via a credit or debit card, you will enter you card details at the payment page for the reservation charge. Under some circustances we may also email a link to a payment page;
- If a balance is due after the initial payment (as in the case when you book with more than 30 days before arrival) we will email you 2 days before this payment is due with a link to pay the remaining balance. If you do not complete this payment we may try to charge your card automatically or contact you directly.
- Once the booking is confirmed we will charge your card for the Security Deposit Fee;
- If you choose any other means to settle your account, then you will need to manually initiate the transaction process;
- Failure to pay any of the due amounts on the dates due will render the reservation void and any prior payments will be forfeited;
- All card sensitive data will only be available to our acquiring partner, and then only for the purposes stated above and according to PCI regulations. Neither Cape Verde Holidays nor our booking engine partner ever have access to card sensitive data.
- Please check our Cancelation and Refund policy for more information in the case of a cancelation.
Cape Verde Holidays cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the reservation contract is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your booked accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your stay) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.It is explicitly agreed that an event of force majeure suspends execution of the reciprocal obligations for the parties, and that each party shall pay the expenses resulting therefrom. In particular, the guests alone shall pay the additional expenses that might be incurred for any change in hotel, following the event of force majeure.
CANCELATION AND REFUNDS POLICY
You may cancel your reservation at any time, the refunds you are entitled to are described below:
PAY NOW RESERVATION
- No refunds will be issued.
- Cancelation 28 days or more before arrival: no cancelation charge. The 10% booking deposit is fully-refundable and will be refunded.
- Cancelation 27-14 days prior to arrival: a cancelation charge of 50% applies. You will be refunded 50% of the full booking amount.
- Cancelation 13-0 days prior to arrival: a cancelation charge of 100% applies. No refund will be issued.
- No show: you will loose the right to any refund.
- The €200 security deposit will be refunded to you in full 14 days after checkout, once a full inspection has been carried out. Any damages or missing inventory will be communicated to you and the cost of such deducted from this security deposit.
For any information on the status of your Reservation, Cancelation or Refund please contact us at:Phone: +44 (0) 1902 904875
Post: Cape Verde Holidays, Deansgate, 62-70 Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4TH, UK